Hello people! Today I will be sharing my simple skin care routine. Simple because I don’t really use a lot of products. Notice that eye cream and sunblock (yikes) are not included in my daily regimen. I know I must invest in these products and I will as soon as I can. 😀 So yeah, say hello to my skin care friends. 😀
1. Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam in Peach Tea
I’ve used Pond’s Facial Wash for Normal Skin (the green one) for the longest time, and I was curious about this product from Etude House so I bought it. I have a review of it here. It works decently as a cleanser and I love the scent. Also, it’s quite big so it’s gonna take a while to finish this up.
2. St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub
Along with trusty Pond’s I’ve used this for quite a long time now too for my once or twice a week facial scrubbing. Not harsh on my skin.
3. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner
The one in the photo has been empty for a week now. I must buy one soon. To tell the truth, that’s my first bottle of toner. Yeah, newbie to the 3-step basic facial skin care routine. 😛 So many raves about this product. you’ve probably heard of it. Available at Healthy Options for P59 (small bottle) and P200+ I think (big bottle). I like using cotton pads vs. cotton balls when applying toner. 😛
4. Céleteque Facial Moisturizer
I love this moisturizer. I have combi skin and I super hate the feeling of anything hot, gunky, and thick on my face. I love that it is water-based and is easily absorbed by the skin.
5. Pond’s White Beauty Day Cream (Moisturizer)
Call me weird, but I use this moisturizer at night. :)) It’s Pond’s lightest moisturizer yet.
6. Bench Acnedot
I use this when I have that Über large red zit screaming for attention.
7. Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry
My fave lip balm that gives the right amount of color on the lips. ☺
8. Nivea Baby Soft Cream
I use this as my lotion. Feeling baby pa rin! 😛
9. Milk Essence Baby Milk Body Soap
Bought this at a Buy 1 Take 1 deal along with the lotion at Watsons.
10. Milk Essence Baby Milk Body Lotion
I alternate this with Nivea Baby Soft Cream. ☺
This post was inspired by Ayana Grace of Codename Aya when she passed on to me and 9 other beautiful beauty bloggers (yey for alliteration!) this Top 10 award. Thanks pretty miss! ☺
The rules are:
- Link Back to the Person who tagged you.
- List your 10 favorite skin care/beauty products.
- Pass to 10 other Bloggers – I tag the following bloggers:
- Anna Luisa of Lots of Girl Stuff
- Bel of Beauty and Budget
- Bing of The Project Awesome
- Christine of My Euphoric and Dashing Life
- Dawn and Trace of Peachy Pink Sisters
- Dazzler143 of Dazzler
- Eloisa of Kikay si Maria
- Marion of Forest Doll
- Nicole of Typeractive Nyxx
- whitechoco17 of whitechoco
Looking forward to reading your posts! ☺