I used to shy away from blushes because being a makeup noob back then (well I still am now, but I was way more clueless in the not so distant past), I thought I looked like a clown whenever I attempted to put them on. 😛
However, having a fair complexion which is more often pale than having a rosy glow (especially these days), I apply blush on my cheeks so that I won’t look “in need of medical attention”. I strive to have the “naturally pink/just-pinched” look and I’m glad to say I know a product that can help me achieve it.
10 mL for P70.00! Great deal! ☺
The product starts off as a white cream…
Spreading it out, you can see it turning to pink…
…until it reaches this pink shade.
On my cheek (please pardon the zits hehe)
I really like that it looks natural. No need to retouch because this lasts the whole day!
Since it’s a cream, it will look a bit shiny on the cheeks. If you dig the dewy look then you might like it as is but if you don’t want the added sheen, it can easily be fixed by a little powder.
- Cheap. As in Jollibee “K2 please” cheap.
- Gives you a healthy pink glow! ♥
- You can build the color to how “intense” you want it to look
- Hasn’t caused breakouts
- Not icky sticky
- Lasts really long
- I’m not a fan of the “powdery scent” that smells somewhat alcoholic while applying.
- I tend to put more that I intend to depending on how much I squeeze out of the tube. (penny pinching despite the low, low price. :P) Better master estimating how much you’ll need.
- Available through Sophie dealers who are not as many or easy to find as direct sellers of a popular company you know so well I shouldn’t mention anymore. 😛 (I’m lucky to know a couple though and I recently bought some lippies from Miss Genn D., so if you want to order from her, just let me know. :D)
This could be used on the lips as well, though I’ve never tried it. I’m afraid that it might dry up my kissers.
Final Verdict: It’s a cheap cream blush that actually delivers. Go find a Sophie dealer now. 😀
Will I buy it again? Yes, though I have my eyes on other lip and cheek tints and cream blushes in the market. Lots to try! 😛