I’ve been tagged by Val of The Doll Princess! Wow, this dates back to February! It’s been in the Draft folder ever since but I guess I became busy. Thanks doll! ☺
Here are the rules to this particular tag:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “You are tagged if you’re reading this”, You actually have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
- I love to tweet! I used to be addicted to Facebook but it just didn’t feel right to update my status all the time. I prefer not to sync my public Twitter (which is actually my “secret Twitter account”) to Facebook.
- I used to sing in a choir as an alto. Maybe I’ll go back when my life’s sorted out. I go to church every Sunday now, (there was a point in time I didn’t, boo me) and I attend mass a schedule earlier in the morning than that in which the choir group I belonged to serves. I discovered I like attending mass more when the sun’s not beating down on everyone yet.
- I love it when it rains and I am safely nestled between sheets, hugging a pillow, away from puddles and floodwater that can get in my shoes. I also prefer that it rains just hard enough, not ending up flooding our house. When I am indeed caught in it outside, rain is excused when it involves kissing, a romantic mood, and the man I love.
- My favorite movie of all time is Titanic. It’s coming out in 3D! Hope someone will invite me to watch it. 😛
- I’ve lived in Metro Manila all my life. I wonder if I’d do well in a provincial setting for longer periods of time (we do visit relatives for a few days to a week). I believe I would! 😛
- I’ve ridden a plane twice (one roundtrip LOL) to date and it was back in 2006.
- I dream of visiting Paris at least thrice. First, by myself. Second, with friends. Third (and I hope not the last), with the man I’ll end up marrying. ☺
- One of my life’s missions is to see Lee Min Ho in person. Seriously. To date him once will increase my happiness a thousand fold (keep on dreaming LOL).
- When I have my earphones on and you happen to ride the same FX I’m riding, observe and you’ll find me smiling or giggling out of the blue. It’s either because the song that’s playing is funny, nakakakilig, or a memory was triggered by it. Please do not deem me crazy straightaway.
- I love to read. The bookworm in me fell asleep for more than a year and I’m trying to get back on track. Now, I can’t fall asleep alright. Books are the best crack! 😛 (I am in no way insinuating that you should take illegal drugs. Please see the metaphor.)
- I’m about to become a chemical engineer (after grad and board exams). I still want to be a writer though. ☺
Here are the 11 questions from Val + my answers:
1. What is your favorite body lotion?
Nivea Express Hydration Lotion. It’s perfect for all seasons and times of the day.
2. If you were given a choice to change your career, what would it be?
As I’ve said in 11 Things About Me, I’d like to be a renowned an inspirational writer.
3. What is your favorite Korean brand?
For now, Etude House because it’s most accessible both by physical proximity and by my wallet. 😛 Plus the packaging is so cute. And yay for Sandara! ☺
4. What eye color is the prettiest for you?
Green. Light brown. And Arwen of LOTR’s eye color (gray, also the eye color of Sayuri of Memoirs Of A Geisha ☺).
5. What Etude House item is your favorite?
Their limited ed Wannabe So Chic Beige lipstick. 😛
6. What exotic food would you be willing to try out?
Frog legs? 😛
7. What is your greatest fear?
Losing the people I love the most.
8. What is your fave lipstick?
I can never decide. But for now it’s Etude House Ultra Shine Lips in Peach Shine
9. What would you rather have, a person who loves you so much, or a person that you love so much?
Loves me so much. In time I hope I’d be able to love him to the best of my ability (romantically of course).
10. What is your signature scent?
Petit Monde For My Dreams
11. What is your HG lip balm?
Maybelline Baby Lips. *kiss*
Here are the 11 questions I’ve created:
- Who is your fashion inspiration?
- What is your favorite movie and/or book of all time?
- Where do rainbows lead to, if not a pot of gold? 😛
- When is the best time to exercise?
- Why do we always hurt the ones we love? 😛
- How do you know if he’s the one? (If married/with someone, share your love story briefly. Ayiiieee!) 😛
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite facial moisturizer?
- Where is the best place you’ve ever been to?
- When will your birthday be, five years from now? (Complete with the day please.) 😛
- Why should we be proud to be human? 😛
Looking forward to your answers ladies! ☺