Of course, I had to be the queen of the night!
Niña Victoria Meilė Igavesti!
Come hither. I have the secret to eternal life.
Or eternal damnation, vhichever vay you see it…
Products used and how I did it:
1. Apply Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. This could really brighten and whiten your skin in an instant! I just used my fingers to apply it all over my face.
2. Set the BB Cream using trusty old Johnson & Johnson Nourishing Milk Baby Powder and an ELF Studio powder brush. Yeah I was trying to add more paleness, baby!
3. Err I went to doing the lips straightaway. I prefer that because eye makeup takes more time to do (something I learned from a certain makeup artist :P). Line your lips using a dark red lip liner. I used Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner 04. Then fill it in with a dark plum red lipstick like Miners Vixen (darker and more plum red in person than in the photo below).
4. I drank some raw pig’s blood and let it dry on the sides of my mouth to add to the effect. KIDDING! I applied Tony Moly Tony Tint in Cherry Pink initially. Before showtime though, I applied MAC Russian Red to make it bolder and redder.
5. Apply ELF Eyelid Primer all over lid and undereyes. For the eyeshadow, I used Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Knock On Wood, using the colors intended for each area (plum for the eyelid, medium brown for the crease, and a pearly pink for the browbone.) It’s darker in person, and IMO the color combination looks sexy and alluring.
6. Line your eyes, creating an extended wing. I used Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. I lined under the eyes using the same product. I lined my upper and lower waterline as well using Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner in BK999. Yeah, some vampires are goth kids with immortality, immense strength, and a whole lotta bloodlust added to the mix.
7. Curl lashes and apply a lot of mascara. Open up those eyes and use them for seducing your prey! 😛
I used Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus to lengthen my lashes more. For the lower lashes, I prefer using Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo, so I applied that.
There’s a tinge of alarm in your eyes.
You try to hide your fear.
You are overcome by your desire to come closer.
To see for yourself vhat it is about me that you can’t put your finger on.
8. Make strong dark brows using In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Kit (I used the third shade on the right, the darkest one) and the sensational Marionnaud N38 eyeliner/eyebrow brush and spoolie.
9. For an “I never sleep at night, I also don’t in the day, I just surf the net in my coffin and hide from the sun” effect, I used a gray black eyebrow liner from Saizen on my undereyes and blended it using my ring finger.
10. Camwhore. Then scare the bejeezus out of noisy, rowdy, candy-consuming kiddos. Hold your own trick or treat in the middle of the night. Attend a Halloween party. Join a goth rock band. Apply as Marilyn Manson’s (or Miguel Chavez’) girlfriend (Not Damon ’cause he’s mine! Back off, ladies!) Or stay at home and admire your reflection in the mirror for hours. (An irony, I know. So vampires are seductive and aesthetically pleasing in a creepy way, but can’t practice vanity because they have no reflection in mirrors and other reflecting surfaces? That sucks man!)
FINISHED FACE (CAMWHORING TIME!):
I vatch over you as you sleep at night.
I stalk you on Facebook during the day.
How could it be…
That I have fallen in love with a mere mortal?
An abomination, this feeling is.
My still heart has been touched.
I don’t vant to rob you of your life.
But an unchanged you and a bloodthirsty me can never be!
Alas! Thy heart hath found thee, but love with no possibility of blossoming betwixt me and thee.
But you know man, ve could, like, really hit it off.
Let’s start it all…
Stay safe and have fun!