Happy hot summer day ladies! Deym, I’m sweatin’ buckets these days! Do share your secrets to beating the heat, pretty please!
Today, I have for you a review of a great product that keeps my facial skin hydrated despite the unforgiving and glaring heat of the sun!
I was running out of my moisturizer then and iWhite Korea’s Aqua Moisturizing Cream came into my life just in the nick of time! I’ve been using it ever since I received the package sent by iWhite Korea.
Don’t you just hate it when you slather on your moisturizer and you end up feeling sticky and hot especially during the day? This moisturizer will knock out that dilemma!
The moisturizing cream is housed by this simple yet functional tube. I find the design pretty and the light blue color relaxing. ☺
Here are the important information on the product, printed at the back:
A water-based moisturizer refined by Bio-Nanotechnology, making it more potent, giving the user a more radiant and fair complexion. It revitalizes and improves skin condition, protects skin against cellular damage and premature aging, maintains elasticity and firmness of the skin and leaves a cool and refreshing feeling. iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream is ideal for all skin types.
What makes this moisturizer oh-so-good for your skin:
Mulberry Root Extract
It contains arbutin which inhibits melanin production. It helps even out our skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots. It also helps in cell regeneration. It’s also touted as a natural alternative to hydroquinone!
Panax Ginseng Root Extract
It reduces wrinkles and refines skin, promotes skin regeneration, helps in collagen production and helps removes scars.
Who doesn’t know the many benefits of aloe vera? From our ancestors to modern times, it’s a popular ingredient in many skin care and hair products! It protects and soothes our skin from sunburn, inflammation, redness, itching, and other allergies. It acts as a natural moisturizer and hydrates the skin sans the greasy feel. It contains salicylic acid and Vitamins C & E. It makes our skin firm, smooth and glowing. It can also help remove stretchmarks and blemishes!
Green tea contains Vitamin B for skin regeneration and Vitamin C for collagen production which aids in skin strengthening and repair, as well as anti-bacterial agents that help keep acne at bay.
I love looking at the cream. It’s sky blue!
Witness the magic right before your very eyes!
From cream (actually it’s more gel-like if you follow the traditional definition of a cream)…
Yeah, I know. My eyes went wide when I first used it!
Couple that with feeling the product change as you apply it on your face!
I use this as my moisturizer both in the day and at night, after washing my face and toning. I also use it after every White Korea Whitening Pack session!
My take on the product loves and grrs style!
* Effective at hydrating my skin and is quickly absorbed
* My face feels soft and smooth right after using it!
* Oil-free and feels light on the skin! This is heaven-sent!
* I love, love, love the fresh and cool sensation it imparts on my skin!
* Perfect for our hot and humid weather especially now that it’s summer!
* People of different skin types can use this! (Oily, combi or dry)
* No irritation or breakouts occurred upon usage
* Can be used under makeup as it will not make your foundation or powder cakey
* A great joy to apply. I don’t find the transformation gimmicky at all. Instead I find it necessary (and entertaining heehee).
* I like the product’s color. Really representative of the refreshing feeling it gives the user.
* The scent is nice and mild
* Affordable and easy to get hold of
* Will last you a month more or less depending on the amount you use
* You have the option to try it out first via the sachet version
* You can easily see the expiration date printed on the tube/sachet (will expire in 3 years as seen on my tube)
* Doesn’t have SPF. Just follow up with a light sunblock or day cream
* I don’t know how to tote the sachet version around inside my bag without the product spilling out all over the other contents of my vanity kit. I ended up bringing the tube instead
I love this product and I will surely repurchase! Don’t let summer break your skin routine by removing the moisturizing step! I recommend iWhite Korea’s Aqua Moisturizing Cream because it definitely fits the bill and is affordable too!
iWhite Korea Moisturizing Cream retails at Php169 for a 50g tube and Php 20 for a 6g sachet. Available at all leading drugstores and supermarkets.
A little background on iWhite Korea:
iWhite Korea is a brand launched by Biocostech Philippines back in 2004. They are a skin care brand formulated in Korea that specializes not only in lightening/whitening the skin but also in improving its overall texture by infusing natural plant extracts in their products that are refined through
Aside from the Whitening Pack and Aqua Moisturizing Cream, they also have a dirt-removing Nose Pack (black packaging), Moisturizing Facial Wash (purple and white packaging), Facial Cream with sunscreen (golden yellow and white packaging), and whitening Gluta Berry body soap.
I would love to try their facial wash and facial cream with sunscreen next! I’ve yet to use the Gluta Berry soap that was also sent to me. Hopefully, I’d be able to make a review on it soon!
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by iWhite Korea of Biocostech Philippines for review purposes. All opinions are mine and are based on my own experiences in using the product. What have worked for me may or may not work for you so please do a patch test first!
For the latest on iWhite Korea’s products and promos:
Have you tried this moisturizing cream?
Share your thoughts! ☺
P.S. What are your secrets to surviving this summer heat?