Now that it’s summer, one of the hottest ones yet as predicted by PAG-ASA, more gals would be apprehensive in moisturizing with their creamier, heavier moisturizer. No one likes that sticky, heavy, greasy feeling! Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer, that widely-popular heaven-sent product for oily-skinned gals is also every-woman-of-varying-skin-type’s savior.
Me? I use it all year long. I do dabble with the occasional maitry-lang-for-the-sake-of-it moisturizer . But I always come back to my first moisturizer love.
CÉLETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Facial Moisturizer has Triple Moisturizing System that contains Glycerin, Provitamin B5 and Aloe Vera that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness. Its unique hydrogel formula provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.
- not greasy, heavy, sticky
- water-based (hydro gel) formula is easily absorbed by the skin
- effectively moisturizes skin
- hydrated, smooth, soft skin is immediately felt
- moisturized skin is prepped for makeup
- doesn’t make skin oily
- gentle and no irritation nor breakout occurred at all
- locally made
- has manufacturing date and expiration date stated on the packaging
- reasonably priced at Php 127.00 for 50ml and Php 210 for 100ml. I always buy the 100ml because it’s cheaper per ml.
- noncomedogenic, dermatologically-tested, hypoallergenic
- No SPF. No biggie, I can apply facial sunblock instead.
- Would not moisturize parched/very dry skin
Will I repurchase? Yes. Over and over again. 🙂
Where to purchase? It’s practically everywhere. 😛
Follow Celeteque for more info on their products and latest news: