I was tagged yet again! Thanks Janna! Do check out her blog, Jannieology! ☺ I like that with a bit of rearranging the letters it can become Janineology. 😛
Beauty questions… 45 of them… Quite a number huh? But I’m not one to back down from challenges! *wink*
3…2…1… Go! 😛
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Thrice. Upon waking up, upon taking a bath (can be any time from 10 AM to 2 PM LOL), before I sleep.
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, oily, or combi skin?
3. What is your current facial wash?
I’m using Pond’s by the sachet (tag-hirap? Hahaha!) but I’m using Snoe’s Beauty Bar in No. 6 (the one with Citronella) and it’s doing really well in drying up the pimples. It’s helping lighten the acne scars too bit by bit but I guess if I used the red or black variants, it would’ve sped up the lightening process. It’s for oily skin and I do experience a bit of dryness, but then again there’s moisturizer to make up for it. ☺
4. Do you exfoliate? How often?
Facial exfoliation? Lately I haven’t. Good thing you asked! Bwahahahaha! I ran out of St. Ives and I still haven’t bought a tube.
5. What product do you use to exfoliate?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
6. What moisturizer do you use?
Celeteque Hydration in the morning because anything else feels greasy in the summer heat! At night, Human Nature Day Lotion (yeah quite ironic I know. :P), Human Nature Night Cream, or Myra E in the red tube.
7. Do you have freckles/sun spots?
None I think?
Where’s 8 and 9 huhuhu… Gusto pa dagdagan mga sasagutin, ganon? 🙂
10. Do you use eye cream?
Body Recipe Cucumber eye cream, if I remember to apply. Ang tamaaad! 😛
11. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do get zits, when I’m stressed especially.
12. Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
13. What foundation do you use?
Just Maybelline powder foundation mostly. Or mineral powder foundation.
14. How about concealer?
San San concealer in Beige ☺
15. Do you know your undertone color?
I’m not sure but I’m betting I’m a bit yellowish. 😛
16. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I’d love to try them. I have two pairs here with me but no lash glue. When I buy the Snoe lash glue I might try them.
17. Did you know that you’re supposed to change mascara every 3 months?
I know, I know. Kaiyak bumili ng mahal na mascara. But I believe Majo Majo can last up to half a year! Just have to be wary of eye infection though. 😛
18. What brand of mascara do you use?
Majo Majo and Lancome Hypnose
19. Sephora or Mac?
I’ll probably be hoarding from both once I’m earning, so both? 😛 I do hope I don’t end up too unreasonably makeup addicted in the future. 🙂
20. Do you have a Mac pro card?
21. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Mostly hands and kabuki brush. I don’t have a proper makeup brush set aotm. 🙂
22. Do you use makeup base or primer for your eyes?
I have a mineral eye shadow base right now and I’ll be reviewing it soon! ☺
23. For the face?
None but I do wanna try the ELF one or the Ellana one or the Krave Minerale one.
24. What is your favorite eyeshadow shade?
Neutrals, especially the ones that scream my eyelids but better. 🙂 I love peachy shadows right now. I haven’t found the perfect champagne shade yet.
25. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
26. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often. Only when I’m distracted by thoughts. LOLwhut 🙂
27. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I have a pink mineral one at the moment and I think I’m getting the hang of it. ☺
28. Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, reviews of this awesome brand soon ! ☺
29. What is your favorite “go-to” lipstick? Why?
Etude House’s So Chic Beige and NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose and Paris! Sorry, I can’t choose among the three. 😛
30. How about lip gloss? Why?
I don’t like the feeling of gloss especially during a hot summer day, but I do like Majo Majo’s Rouge Majex if worn at night! ☺
31. What is your favorite blush to use and why?
Ever Bilena Raisin because it’s the perfect baby pink for me, and Shawill Natural Beige because when applied sparingly (I’m somewhat fair) it gives a nice natural flush! I’m itching for NYX Natural powder and cream blushes since forever though. 🙂
32. Do you buy your makeup on ebay/ebay.ph?
Haven’t bought from ebay yet. 😛
33. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I do. ☺ It’s heaven sent for gals on a budget like moi. 😛
34. Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?
Yes. Tambay ako sa mga stalls, boutiques at branches. LOL
35. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes. In the future, on weekends perhaps for the basics and some advanced classes. Then I’ll take my masterals sa course ko. Inuna pa makeup ganon? 🙂 Can I achieve this in Singapore? Ingles palagi run, nowsbled. 🙂 Will I even need makeup in my future job as an engineer? 🙂
36. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
When I’m not really into it. Basta lang makapagmakeup. 🙂
37. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
Call girl/drag queen makeup (too much of everything, wala man lang feature na na-bring out, lahat star ng show LOL) and clown face makeup (makapagblush parang wala nang bukas).
38. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
Neutrals kasi playing safe. 🙂 Pero it’s hard to perfect no makeup makeup look ha, especially if you don’t have impeccable skin (like moi huhu). Pero pag confident na ako magmukap baka I’ll fall in love with colors na rin. ☺
39. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I agree with Janna on Taylor Swift! For local celebs, I think I’m liking Maja Salvador’s makeup lately. Or baka sa afternoon soap lang maganda makeup nya? 😛
40. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?
Tinted lip balm. Makeup item ba ang oil control film? I’d be bringing it din. LOL
41. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
42. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I like Maybelline for quality and affordability. ☺
43. What do you think of makeup?
Makeup should bring out your best face, not hide what you really look like. Makeup must boost your confidence but never be the sole source of it. Makeup application should be a fun hobby/activity! ☺
44. What is your favorite “quote” related to makeup?
I don’t have one if Audrey’s I believe in lipstick quote doesn’t count. Haven’t really thought about it before. Googled and now I must say I like this one. I’ve encountered this quote in the past though. ☺
“Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color – it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively.” ― Roberta Gately
I love lipsticks!!!
45. If you were a makeup tool/product, what would you be and why?
No brainer, I’d be a lipstick. See how much I love lippies? 😛 A swipe of me plus a genuine smile and you’d be gorgeous, girl! *wink*
Have fun answering dearies! ♥
I wish everyone a meaningful Holy Week. ☺