- Beauty UK 12 Chelsea – concealer nude
- Etude House Wannabe Color Lips #3 So Chic Beige – peachy nude
- Fanny Serrano Moisturific Lipstick Poppy Pepper (mom’s) – coral
- NYX Round Lipstick Tea (LSS603, mom’s) – brown nude
- Maybelline Watershine Pure B22 (mom’s) – light brown nude
- Sophie Martin J’Adore Lipstick Mango Peach (SLPC02 mom’s) – peachy nude
- Nichido Juicy Lips Apple Cider – pinkish brown
- MAC Matte Lipstick Russian Red – vampy blue red
- NYX Round Lipstick Eros (LSS536) – warm bright red
- Sophie Martin J’Adore Lipstick Fantastic Red (SLRD02) – wearable blood red
- NYX Round Lipstick Mute (LSS600) – frosty pale beige
- Fashion 21 Fruit Gloss in Grape – clear
- Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo PK143 – very sheer pink that goes on clear
- Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex PK313 – peachy pink that goes on sheer
- Mary Kay Lip Gloss in Carribean Coral – shimmery coral pink
- Peacekeeper Cause-Metics Eco-Sheer Lip Gloss in Stillness – peachy beige with gold shimmer
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige (LG129) – medium pink
- Mentholatum Medicated Lip Stick
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry
- Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm in tube
- Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm in stick
- Maybelline Baby lips in Relieving Menthol
- Cherry Culture Lip Balm Bubble Gum
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry + small SPF 15 stick (7b)
- Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom in Peach
- CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Cabernet
- EVERYTHING! LOL kidding aside now…
- Packaging and design! Winner! Too girly, but I like girly naman so… 😛
- Scent is pleasant, sweet like candy. 😀 (Smells like my VIP Girl Dear Darling PK006 lipstick. The scent of the VIP lippie went away a little by now which I guess was because of disinfecting with alcohol huhuhu)
- Creamy, smooth application!
- Decent staying power. 3-4 hours depending on your lip activity. *wink*
- Doesn’t dry out my lips.
- Does not wash me out!
- In my opinion, best formulation by Etude House so far based from the lippies I’ve tried on.
- The shade! Swatches are more pinkish/peachy due to either the sun, camera settings, slight Picnik editing (ironically I was trying to edit it to bring out the color more, but it altered the color even more. Or maybe it was me who lacked editing skillz. Or maybe it really is pinkish/peachy and I’m lipstick shade-distinguishing-impaired. Hahaha.). Applied lightly or when it fades, it would look more nude on the lips (yeah, I love this part right here. :P).
- Something about it that makes my lips, and me look healthy!
- It makes me look like a nice gal (errr not that I’m not nice haha)! This is definitely a good everyday color. A rest from the bolder colors I also like wearing. Conservative but not boring! 😀
- Midrange price. Just me being a cheapskate. If they were at 250 to 350, I’d be hoarding them by now.
- Limited edition! Biggest gripe! I must get at least one backup before the month ends. Huhu
- Precious Mineral BB Cream All-Day Strong in Shade #3 Sheer Flawless Skin, Php728
- Matte nail polishes in Strawberry Yogurt and Ice Sherbet, Php98 each
- Bling Bling Stick in Pink (for someone. :P), Php198
- Freebies: O2 White C Skin Care Kit (spin win!) and a cutesy mirror! ☺♥
- Link Back to the Person who tagged you.
- List your 10 favorite skin care/beauty products.
- Pass to 10 other Bloggers – I tag the following bloggers:
- Anna Luisa of Lots of Girl Stuff
- Bel of Beauty and Budget
- Bing of The Project Awesome
- Christine of My Euphoric and Dashing Life
- Dawn and Trace of Peachy Pink Sisters
- Dazzler143 of Dazzler
- Eloisa of Kikay si Maria
- Marion of Forest Doll
- Nicole of Typeractive Nyxx
- whitechoco17 of whitechoco
Verdict: I love it. I will try the Green Tea variant as soon as I run out of this. 😀
Green tea – pore cleansing and oily shine relief
Aloe tea – moisturizing and complexion health
Lemon tea – vitalizing and nourishing
Milk tea – moisturizing and smoothing
- It was my first time to buy anything from said shop
- I was able to buy stuff on the LAST day of the Grand Sale (20% off on all items!)
- I was able to snag the LAST Happy Teatime Peach Tea Cleansing Foam on the rack
- I got my Pink Card! Yey! (customers are entitled to a Pink Card membership when they reach at least 500 pesos worth of purchased items, valid for three years)
Freebie cotton pads
Petit Darling Nails Base Coat (P48, sale price: P38.40)
Petit Darling Nails PK011 (P48, sale price: P38.40)
Petit Darling Nails Top Coat (P48, sale price: P38.40)
Happy Teatime Peach Tea Cleansing Foam (P148, sale price: P118.40)
VIP Girl Dear Darling Lipstick in PK006 (P398, sale price: P318.40)
Etude House Pink Card!
I will write a review of the products on my next posts. Stay tuned my lovelies! ☺